The pre-registration in Passport on Wheels in Laguna is still ongoing. If you are from Laguna, this opportunity is for you, especially if you have the difficulty in getting an online passport appointment.
This announcement was posted by Ms. Mary Jane B. Corcuera, head of Laguna Provincial Public Employment Service Office (PPESO).
Our staff in Government PH contacted Ms. Corcuera to ask some of the information regarding the Passport on Wheel in Laguna. Here are some of the details she gave our staff.
UPDATE (As of June 26, 2018) – The official Facebook Page of Gov. Ramil Hernandez already posted the degtails of Passport on Wheels Laguna.
Details of Passport on Wheels in Laguna
- LIMITED SLOTS only. The pre-registration application form can be acquired at the Provincial PESO Laguna. The office is located in front of the Laguna Medical Center, Sta Cruz, Laguna.
- Bring all the requirements needed (Check this link: Passport on Wheels | Requirements for New Application and Renewal)
- This is ONLY for NEW APPLICATION and RENEWAL of passports. LOST passports are NOT included.
- As 5:13 PM of June 24, 2018 (Sunday), there are still SLOTS available and the pre-registration is still ongoing. See the screenshot of our staff’s chat conversation with Ms. Corcuera.
- If you want to make sure that there is SLOT available before going to Sta. Cruz Laguna, you can call their office first. Look for Ms. Eva Lanuang, POW Team Leader.
- (049) 501 4177
- You can also try to send a personal message to the official Facebook Page of Provincial PESO Laguna, but for immediate answer better call their office numbers.
Is this really for all residents of Laguna?
YES! According to Ms. Corcuera, if the project was initiated by the Laguna Provincial Capitol, this will cater all the residents of Laguna.
For more updates about projects and programs in the Province of Laguna, feel free to like and follow the official Facebook Page of Gov. Ramil Hernandez.