The PBA league has announced on its Official Facebook Page through their post last 4 May 2018 that they are partnering with the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) for the “Passport on Wheels” project. This is to extend help to all the basketball fans in applying for a new passport or for renewing their expired passport.
PBA Announcement of DFA Passport on Wheels Partnership Project
WHAT: Alagang PBA and DFA Passport-On-Wheels Project (mobile passport application kiosk)
WHEN: June 25, 2018
WHERE: PBA 186 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave. Bagumbayan, Quezon City
How to Avail the PBA Passport on Wheels Services
1. Get application forms at the PBA venues
2. One (1) PBA ticket = Max three (3) forms
3. Submit your filled up forms and other requirements at passport kiosks at PBA venues or at the PBA office
4. Deadline of submission is 12NN on June 10, 2018.
1. Regular passport fees apply
2. Exact application date will be sent via email
3. First come, first serve. The offer though, will be limited to the first 300 fans.
How much will the applicants pay in total?
- Passport Fee: P1,200
- Courier Fee (required): P150
- Lost Expired: Additional P350 to the Passport Fee
What are the acceptable lists of valid IDs (At least 1)
- Social Security System (SSS) ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) ID
- Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) ID Card
- Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Integrated Department of Labor and Employement (iDOLE) Card
- Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID
- Voter’s Registration Record from COMELEC Head or Regional Office
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License
- Senior Citizen ID
- Persona with Disabilities (PWD) ID
- School ID (for students)
- Current valid ePassport (for renewal of ePassport)
When will the passport be released?
- The passport will be released after one month through courier to the applicant’s delivery address
- Requirements for Passport New Application
- Requirements for Passport Renewal
- DFA Passport Application via Online
- No need for online passport appointment: OFWs, PWDs, and Senior Citizens
DFA Contact Numbers
For passport, authentication and other consular inquiries, don’t hesitate to call 556 0000 or 234 3488. The DFA home office number is (02) 834-3000 and (02) 834-4000.
We remind you that passport appointments are free. The DFA discourages applicants from securing online appointment through fixers. Please be warned that dealing with fixers is at your own risk and expense