This is to remind that the last day for the application for PDEA Agents (Intelligence Officers) will be on February 24, 2020. Here are the details on how to apply.
Deadline of Application for PDEA Agents
“PDEA is now accepting new applicants for DRUG ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (PDEA Agent), Deadline of submission will be on February 24, 2020.”
This is the announcement of the Official PDEA Facebook Page.
What are the qualification for PDEA Agents?
- 21-35 years old
- 5’2″ in height (male) or 5′ in height (female)
- Baccalaureate degree holder
- Eligible for Career Service Second Level Position
- Career Service Professional Eligibility
- Bar/Board Eligibility
- Honor Graduate Eligibility.
NOTE: PNP Entrance Eligibility, Fire Officer Eligibility, Penology Officer Eligibility, Barangay Official Eligibility, and others equivalent to a first-level eligibility are not accepted.
Applicants must be willing to undergo six months rigid training and be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
What are the requirements for PDEA Agents application?
You can forward or submit your job application via personal delivery, courier service or via email:
- Personal Delivery to the nearest PDEA Regional Office or at PDEA Academy Liaison Office/Clinic, PDEA National Office
- Courier Service
- Send it to PDEA Academy, Camp General Mariano N. Castañeda, Tartaria, Silang Cavite
- Send it to [email protected]
What is the starting salary of PDEA Agents?
The Intelligence Officer 1 will be in Salary Grade 11 (PhP 20,754, based on the final tranche of the Salary Standardization law of 2015). With Salary Standardization Law 5, SG 11 will be PhP 22,316 for the First Tranche.
For any inquiry, you may contact PDEA Academy at 0918-535-4378 (Smart) and 0977-364-1274 (Globe) or at Facebook: PDEA Academy Recruitment.