This article is about the 2019 PDEA Hiring. The Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) is in need of qualified applicants to fill its vacant positions for Intelligence Officer I.
Qualifications for PDEA Intelligence Officers
- 21-35 years old
- 5’2″ in height (male) or 5′ in height (female)
- Baccalaureate degree holder
- Eligible for Career Service Second Level Position
- Career Service Professional Eligibility
- Bar/Board Eligibility
- Honor Graduate Eligibility.
NOTE: PNP Entrance Eligibility, Fire Officer Eligibility, Penology Officer Eligibility, Barangay Official Eligibility, and others equivalent to a first-level eligibility are not accepted.
Applicants must be willing to undergo six months rigid training and be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
Requirements to Submit for PDEA Hiring
- Application letter addressed to the Director General, PDEA
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017
- Cellphone number/s and email address/es must be indicated in the PDS
How to Apply to 2019 PDEA Hiring for Intelligence Officers?
You can forward or submit your job application via personal delivery, courier service or via email:
- Personal Delivery to the nearest PDEA Regional Office or at PDEA Academy Liaison Office/Clinic, PDEA National Office
- Courier Service
- Send it to PDEA Academy, Camp General Mariano N. Castañeda, Tartaria, Silang Cavite
- Send it to [email protected]
Starting Salary of Intelligence Officer I
The Intelligence Officer 1 will be in Salary Grade 11 (PhP 20,754, based on the final tranche of the Salary Standardization law of 2015). Currently, PDEA is working on a proposal for the increase of DEOs’ salary.
Read Also: 2019 Salary Grade Table
Deadline of Application
“PDEA is now accepting new applicants for DRUG ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (PDEA Agent), Deadline of submission will be on November 4, 2019.”
Schedule of PDEA Qualifying Exam
The schedule of the PDEA Qualifying and Neuro-Psychological Examinations can be checked in this article: PDEA Qualifying Exam Schedule 2019 | Nationwide.
Inquire for PDEA Recruitment
For any inquiry, you may contact PDEA Academy at 0918-535-4378 (Smart) and 0977-364-1274 (Globe) or at Facebook: PDEA Academy Recruitment.