The Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) announced that they have job opportunities as K9 handlers. Here are the requirements on how to apply.
PDEA K9 Handlers | Official Announcement
Read Also: Job Opportunities from Different Departments of the Philippines
What are the qualifications?
As you can see from the poster, the following are the qualifications:
- At least high school graduate
- Physically fit
- Dog/animal lover
- Willing to undergo 6 months training in Antipolo and Bulacan and to sign service obligation for two (2) years)
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines
What are the documentary requirements?
- Application Letter addressed to the Director-General, PDEA
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- Diploma/Transcript of Records (TOR)
- PSA/NSO issued birth certificate
- ALL DOCUMENTS must be produced in 5 copies (1 original & 4 photocopies)
How to apply as PDEA K9 Handlers
Forward or submit folders to the nearest PDEA Regional Office in your area (thru any courier service). Applications sent thru e-mail will not be entertained. For inquiries regarding hiring in the specific PDEA regional offices, you may message their respective Facebook pages directly.
Proceed To: PDEA Regional Offices Contact Numbers
How much is the salary of K9 Handlers?
According to the Economic Research Institute, the average pay for a K-9 Handler is between PHP 291,273 and PHP 499,326 per year. That’s equivalent to a monthly salary of around PHP 24,273 to PHP 41, 611.
Read Also: Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program 2021 | Apply Now!
I have already submitted my requirements, hoping that I will get noticed. Thanks.
Kindly wait for their reply na lang po. Salamat.
Sir ma’am i am mentally and physically fit, i am already shs graduate,i am willing to undergo with