There is an ongoing PDEA Nationwide Hiring. This information was posted in PDEA Official Facebook Page. If you are qualified to be a Drug Enforcement Officer, kindly check these details.
PDEA Nationwide Hiring | Facebook Announcement
Qualifications for PDEA Agents
- 21-35 years old upon Oath-taking
- 5’2″ in height (male) or 5′ in height (female)
- Baccalaureate degree holder (Any 4 year course)
- Eligible for Career Service Second Level Position
- Career Service Professional Eligibility
- Bar/Board Eligibility
- Honor Graduate Eligibility.
NOTE: PNP Entrance Eligibility, Fire Officer Eligibility, Penology Officer Eligibility, Barangay Official Eligibility, and others equivalent to a first-level eligibility are not accepted.
Applicants must be willing to undergo six months rigid training and be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
Requirements to Submit for PDEA Nationwide Hiring
- Application letter addressed to the Aaron N Aquino, Director General of PDEA
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017
- Cellphone number/s and email address/es must be indicated in the PDS
Read Also: SSL 5 Table | Salary Standardization Law V
How to Apply to 2020 PDEA Hiring for Intelligence Officers?
You can forward or submit your job application via personal delivery, courier service or via email:
- Personal Delivery to the nearest PDEA Regional Office or at PDEA Academy Liaison Office/Clinic, PDEA National Office
- Courier Service
- Send it to PDEA Academy, Camp General Mariano N. Castañeda, Tartaria, Silang Cavite
- Send it to [email protected]
Schedule and venue of exam will be posted in their official FB Page as soon as schedule is set. For more details please browse and like PDEA Academy Recruitment.
Inquire for PDEA Recruitment
For any inquiry, you may contact PDEA Academy at 0918-535-4378 (Smart) and 0977-364-1274 (Globe) or at Facebook: PDEA Academy Recruitment.
Deadline of Application
Deadline of submission of application will be on FEBRUARY 24, 2020.