The Department of Environment and Natural Resources – National Capital Region announces the herein list of 60+ vacant permanent positions.
How to apply to DENR-NCR Vacant Permanent Positions
Interested and qualified next-in rank employees and applicants should signify interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 1, 2018.
1. Application Letter (Specify the position applied for)
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport sized picture (CS Form 212, Revised 2017) with Work Experience Sheet attach.
3. Performance ratings in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable)
4. Authenticated Copy of Eligibility or Professional License
5. Authenticated Copy of Transcript of records
6. Authenticated Copy of Trainings
Read Also: Job Opportunities from Different Government Departments of the Philippines
Send all the documents addressed to:
JACQUELINE A. CAANCAN, CESO V
OIC Regional Director
National Ecology Center
East Avenue, Quezon City
For ease of tracking and monitoring, all applications must bear thecorresponding weshare number from the General Administrative Records Unit, Administrative Division, DENR-NCR.
View Images in Full Screen
For inquiries, you may call our Personnel Section at tel. nos. (02) 374-0091 and 373-4399. If you plan to visit our office soon, we are located at the National Ecology Center (NEC) in East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City. NEC is in between Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and the National Kidney and Transplant Institute (NKTI). Again, we’d like to remind you that the deadline for filing of applications and requirements is on June 1, 2018.
Hoping that i will be part of the team.
Just do your best!