The Official Facebook Page of Philippine Military Academy has announced the PMA Entrance Exam schedule which will be on August 30, 2020.
PMA Entrance Exam 2020 Schedule
Interested applicants may bring application requirements and undergo final screening on August 30, 2020 on the examination center near you.
PMA Entrance Exam Centers
PMA Entrance Exam Requirements
Here are the qualifications and requirements to become a cadet in the PMA:
- Natural born Filipino citizen;
- Physically fit and of good moral character;
- Single and has never been married nor pregnant nor have a legal obligation to support a child or children;
- At least High School Graduate (Grade 12) with a general average of 85% or higher;
- No Administrative/Criminal Case;
- Must pass the PMA Entrance Examination;
- Minimum height requirement: 5 feet for both male and female; and
- At least 17 years and not more than 22 years old on 01 April of the year of admission.
Documentary Requirements for PMA Exam
- Duly accomplished application form (Download Link)
- NSO Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Original and photocopy of ANY of the following:
- Copy of your High School form 137
- Latest grade in High School if currently in Grade 12
- Certificate of Grades from last semester attended (for college students)
- How to Apply to PMA Entrance Exam?
Submit the accomplished Application Form and other documentary requirements to the Office of Admission. You can hand carry or mail it to:
Office of Admission
Philippine Military Academy
Fort del Pilar, Baguio City
You can also opt to apply to PMA Entrance Exam via online by logging on to admission.pma.ph.
Other Questions about PMAEE
How much is the fee to take the exam?
ANSWER: NO FEES. The exam is FREE.
How should I prepare for the exam?
Prepare for the examination covering Algebra and Geometry; Grammar, Composition, Reading and Comprehension; and Verbal/Numerical Reasoning and Pattern Analysis.