[Update as of April 2021] Read: Philippine Air Force Hiring Nationwide (Civilian Positions) | Apply Online
The Philippine Air Force now reopens its hiring for Civilian Human Resource based on the vacant positions below.
Read Also: SSS Calamity Loan (PhP 20,000) | Now Accepting Online Applications
Philippine Air Force Hiring | Vacancies
- Supervising Administrative Officer (SG 22): PhP 66,867/month
- Information Technology II (SG 22): PhP 66,867/month
- Medical Officer III (SG 21): PhP 59,353/month
- Community Development Officer III (SG 18): PhP 42,159/month
- Administrative Officer V (SG 18): PhP 42,159/month
- Nurse II (SG 15): PhP 32,053/month
- Medical Technologist II (SG 15): PhP 32,053/month
- Computer Programmer II (SG 15): PhP 32,053/month
- Dentist I (SG 14): PhP 29,277/month
- Midwife III (SG 13): PhP 26,754/month
- Stenographic Reporter IV (SG 13): PhP 26,754/month
- Computer Operator III (SG 12): PhP 24,495/month
- Administrative Assistant V (SG 11): PhP 22,316/month
- Stenographic Reporter III (SG 11): PhP 22,316/month
- Psychologist I (SG 11): PhP 22,316/month
- Administrative Assistant III (SG 9): PhP 18,784/month
- Aircraft Mechanic II (SG 8): PhP 17,505/month
- Fiscal Clerk III (SG 8): PhP 17,505/month
- Administrative Aide VI (SG 6): PhP 15,524/month
- Aircraft Mechanic I (SG 6): PhP 15,524/month
- Communications Equipment Operator I (SG 4): PhP 13,807/month
Read Also: Salary Grade Table (Salary Standardization Law)
How to Apply to Philippine Air Force
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their intent in writing, attach the following documents to the application letter, and send to the address indicated below not later than July 13, 2020.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (Downloadable PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017).
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility /rating /license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
Qualified applicants can submit their application in three options:
- Hand carry to the HRD-PAFHRMC
- Send through courier (see the address below)
- Send via email ([email protected])
Ms Reynalda S. Carumba
Head, Civilian Human Resource Department
PAFHRMC, Colonel Jesus Villamor Air Base, Pasay City
Reminder: Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.
Read Also: PNP NUP Hiring: 178 Vacant Positions for Non-Uniformed Personnel
Deadline of Application
All applications for the Civilian Employees must be submitted on or before July 13, 2020.
[Update as of July 1] This is the recent post of PAFPMC: “Due to the overwhelming number of applicants for Civilian Human Resource, the limited available/vacant positions and the limitations posed by COVID-19 precautionary measures, be advised that the deadline for submission of application with supporting documents will be on 02 July 2020 at 12 o’clock in the afternoon. All applicants are advised to submit all requirements through email at [email protected]. Late applications will not be processed.”
Source: PAF Personnel Management Center
Where is the location here in cebu to take the examination for the PMA …thank you
Exact location will be announced at their official FB Page: Philippine Military Academy “Face-Bok”.
Meanwhile, you can check other details here: PMA Entrance Exam is Set on August 30, 2020 | APPLY NOW!
Hi I would like to apply as a Navy. I graduated of BSMT and I need work because of this pandemic.
This is not the Navy. Please visit their official FB or website.