Attention to all who are interested in being part of the Army!
The Philippine Army’s 1st Infantry Division (1ID), officially known as the Tabak Division, is in need of qualified applicants through its Special Recruitment. The Special Recruitment in need are members of the Army whose main jobs consist of the following:
- Computer Programmer and Multimedia Professionals;
- Journalists and Radio Announcers;
- Social Workers; and
- Emergency Medical Technicians.
The 1ID is the Philippine Army’s primary infantry unit specializing in anti-guerilla warfare.
Read Also: SSL 5 Table | Salary Standardization Law V
What are the qualifications?
- 22-35 years old;
- Waived – civil status, AFPSAT, and PFT;
- Required – BI and PME
- Educational Attainment:
- For Computer Programmer and Multimedia Professionals: IT-related Bachelor’s degree(with PRC license);
- For Journalists and Radio Announcers: BA Mass Communication or related courses (with PRC license);
- For Social Workers: BA Social Works or related course (with PRC license);
- For Medical Technicians: Any Medical course with Basic Life Support Training with a certificate.
What are the Documentary Requirements
- Birth Certificate;
- Brgy, Police, and NBI clearances;
- Transcript of Records;
- Diploma; and
- MTC or RTC certificate of non-pending cases.
How to apply to Philippine Army Special Recruitment?
Interested applicants shall send the scanned PDF copies of all the required documents to [email protected].
All qualified applicants shall be notified of their schedule of:
- Physical Fitness Test; and
- Medical Exam.
For more information, contact the recruitment hotline 09555264646.
Source: Philippine Army Facebook Page