The Official Facebook Page of Philippine Military Academy has announced the PMA Entrance Exam schedule which will be on September 9, 2018.
PMA Entrance Exam 2018 Schedule
PMA Entrance Exam Requirements
Here are the qualifications and requirements to become a cadet in the PMA:
- Natural-born Filipino citizen
- Minimum 5 feet for both male and female
- Physically fit and of good moral character
- Single and has never been married
- Grade 11 students and below are not yet qualified to take the exam
- High school graduate with 85% GPA
- Grade 12 Senior High School may take the exam provided that they graduate before April 01,2019 (K-12)
- 17 years old to 21 years old and must not be 22 years old or older on the date of appointment as PMA Cadet
Note: Applicants younger than 17 years old but or and at least 16 years old on 01 April following the date examination may apply for cadetship provided that the applicant possesses the above-mentioned qualifications. Should the applicant pass the PMAEE, the procedure in handling the underage applicants will apply.
Documentary Requirements for PMA Exam
- Duly accomplished application form (Download Link)
- NSO Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Original and photocopy of ANY of the following:
- Copy of your High School form 137
- Latest grade in High School if currently in Grade 12
- Certificate of Grades from last semester attended (for college students)
PMA Entrance Exam Centers
How to Apply to PMA Entrance Exam?
Submit the accomplished Application Form and other documentary requirements to the Office of Admission. You can hand carry or mail it to:
Office of Admission
Philippine Military Academy
Fort del Pilar, Baguio City
You can also opt to apply to PMA Entrance Exam via online by logging on to http://www.pma.ph/Apply.php
Other Questions about PMAEE
How much is the fee to take the exam?
ANSWER: NO FEES. The exam is FREE.
How should I prepare for the exam?
Prepare for the examination covering Algebra and Geometry; Grammar, Composition, Reading and Comprehension; and Verbal/Numerical Reasoning and Pattern Analysis.