The Philippine National Police Anti-Cybercrime Group (PNP-ACG) is now looking for applicants to the Cyber Cop positions. Here are the general qualification to join the ACG.
General Qualifications to be a Cyber Cop
- A citizen of the Philippines;
- A person of good moral character;
- Must have passed the psychiatric,/psychological, drug, and physical test to be administered by the PNP (this is after passing the application requirements).
- Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized learning institution;
- Must possess any of the following eligibility
- PNP Entrance Exam (NAPOLCOM)
- RA No. 1080 (Bar and PRC Exam)
- PD No. 907 (CS Eligibility to College Honor Graduates)
- Civil Service Professional
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government;
- Must not have been convicted by final judgement of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
- Must at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62cm) for male and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57cm) for female;
- Must weight not more or less than five kilograms (5kg) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her weight, age and sex; and
- Must not be less than twenty-one (21) or more than thirty (30) years of age.
PNP Anti-Cybercrime Group Facebook Post
Documentary Requirements for Cyber Cop Application
- Civil Service Personal Data Sheet (Download Link)
- NSO-authenticated Birth Certificate;
- Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility;
- 2 pcs. 2×2 black and white picture with name tag, 1 bust-size picture, and 1 whole body picture;
- Authenticated Transcript of Records/Diploma;
- Local Clearances such as Barangay, Police, RTC/MTC and NBI;
- Medical Certificate (examinations to be administered by the PNP)
- Fingerprint and Handwriting Specimen (NAPOLCOM)
How to Apply Online
Go to https://regularcy2019.pnp-dprm.com and click JOIN NOW blue button. There are times that the website is down due to high traffic of aspiring applicants.
Read Also: Step by Step Guide to PNP Online Application | PNP ORAS
For Walk In Applications
For walk-in applicants, you may submit your documents to the following:
- PNP ACG Headquarters, Camp Crame, Quezon City
- Quezon City District Anti-Cybercrime Team (QCDACT)
- Regional Anti-Cybercrime Units (RACU) 1 (La Union: Camp Florendo, San Fernando City)
- RACU Cordillera (RACO-COR: Camp Bado Dangwa, La Trinidad, Benguet)
- RACU 2 (Camp Marcelo A Adduru, Tuguegarao City)
- RACU 3 (Pampanga: Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando)
- RACU 4A (Laguna: Camp Vicente Lim, Calamba City)
- RACU 5 (Bicol: c/o 5RCIDU, Camp Simeon Ola, Legaspi City, Albay)
- RACU 6 (Camp Delgado, Iloilo City)
- RACU 7 (Cebu: PPO Compound, Gaisano St., Sudlon, Lahug)
- RACU 8 (Camp Kangleon, Palo, Leyte)
- RACU 9 (c/o 9RCIDU, Camp Gen Eduardo Batalla, Justice RT Lim Blvd., Zamboanga City)
- RACU 10 (Camp Alagar, Cagayan De Oro City)
- RACU 11 (c/o 11RCIDU, Camp Leonor, San Pedro St., Davao City)
- RACU 12 (RCIDU Bldg. Camp Fermin G Lira Jr, Gen Santos)
- RACU 13 (Camp Col Rafael C Rodriguez, Libertad, Butuan City)
Starting Salary of Policer Officer 1
The effective monthly salary of Police Officer 1 (Patrolman/Patrolwoman) is PhP 29,668.
Read Also: 2019 Modified Base Pay Schedule of Military and Uniformed Personnel (MUP)
May training pa rin po ba ito?
Yes lagi namang may training sa PNP.
Pwede ba mag apply sa ACG kahit mahina ang mata?
Pwde pa ba mag apply ang 40yrs- 45 yrs old? kasalukuyan po akong
nagtatrabaho sa gobyerno gusto ko lumipat ng ahensya.
See the age limit. Thanks.