In the recent memorandum of the Philippine National Police Directorate for Personnel and Records Management (PNP-DPRM), there are about 4,631 new Police Officers (Patrolman and Patrolwoman) needed for the 2019 2nd Cycle Attrition Recruitment Program.
Note: The New Rank Classification of Police Officer I (PO1) is Patrolman/Patrolwoman.
Minimum Qualifications for Patrolman/Patrolwoman
1. A citizen of the Philippines;
2. A person of good moral character;
3. Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests to be administered by the PNP;
4. Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized learning institution;
5. Must be eligible;
- PNP Entrance (NAPOLCOM)
- RA No. 1080 (Bar and Board Examinations)
- PD No. 907 (CS eligibility to College Honor Graduates)
Read Also: NAPOLCOM Entrance Exam | Schedule and Requirements
6. Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government;
7. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
8. Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for male and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m);
9. Must weight not more or less than five kilograms (5kg) from the standard weight Corresponding to his/her weight, age, and sex; and
10. Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age.
Document Needed for Attrition Recruitment Program
a. Civil Service Personal Data Sheet (Revised 2017)
b. NSO/PSA Authenticated Birth Certificate;
c. Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility;
d. Two (2) pieces of 2×2 black and white picture with name tag, 1 bust-size picture, and 1 whole body picture;
e. Authenticated Transcript of Records/Diploma;
f. Local Clearances such as Barangay, Police, RTC/MTC and NBI;
g. Medical Certificate (examinations to be administered by the PNP)
h. Fingerprint and Handwriting Specimen (NAPOLCOM)
Quota Distribution for 2nd Cycle Attrition
How to Apply for 2nd Cycle Attrition
1. Make sure to check the schedule of the PNP Online Recruitment Application System (ORAS) in your region.
- Application Period: October 5, 2019 to November 2, 2019
- Read: PNP ORAS Schedule Per Region
2. Once you know the right schedule, log in to PNP ORAS and create your account.
- PNP ORAS link: https://attritioncy2019.pnp-dprm.com
- Read: PNP ORAS Applicant’s Guide
Remarks: The PNP ORAS link might be inaccessible for some time where there are huge volume of online applicants. Just keep on refreshing the browser.
Sir/Ma’am, gusto ko lang po itanong nag filled up na po ako dun sa first step then next is yung mag log in then I tried to log in pero ang sabi mali daw user name or password then I recheck tama naman po yung nilagay ko. Thank you po.
Contact support po sa PNP DPRM FB Page.
Ask lang po Okay lang po na napolcom entrance passer para maka apply sa pnp.Thanks po
Can i ask, Any of the exam passer listed above can apply? Or all of those (NAPOLCOM, CS exam & Bar/ board exams) must accomplished?
Thank you for the information
What if mistype my email address how can i create new acount. Name exist po ang lumalabas
Sir i would like to online http://www.pnporas.pnp-dprm.com but network error why the network is error
Try again after some time.
Dapat ba eligible ??
I would like to apply, but the problem is my age, i’m 32 yrs old now.i’d like to be part of this position if there is a way.