For those who are looking for PNP hiring opportunities, this is a good news for you.
The Philippine National Police is calling all able-bodied Filipino men and women aged 21 to 30 years old to take on the challenge to serve a noble career in the police service.
Read Also: Salary Grade 2020 | SSL V
17,000 Police Officers | PNP Hiring Announcement
The National Police Commission and the Department of Budget and Management have authorized the PNP to fill-up 17,000 vacancies under its Recruitment Program for year 2020. These vacancies comprise the 10,000 annual regular recruitment quota and 7,000 additional quota to replace retired, deceased, dismissed, AWOL, and other separated personnel.
“We want the largest pool of applicants that we can muster from which to select only the best and most qualified candidates that will be recruited into the police service,” PNP Officer-in-Charge, Police Lieutenant General Archie Francisco F Gamboa said.
“The annual recruitment program has taken Philippine law enforcement to a higher level by closing the gap in the police-to-population ratio to within ideal limits set by law,” he said.
Police Officers Salary
Gamboa said, successful candidates will be appointed to the initial rank of Police Patrolman with a gross monthly salary of P29,668.00 with other mandated allowances and benefits.
PNP Director for Personnel and Records Management, Police Major General Lyndon Cubos advised all prospective applicants to make ready with their clearances, certifications and other documentary requirements to facilitate speedier processing of applications when the recruitment will eventually commence in the coming weeks.
PNP Hiring Requirements
Cubos said applicants must be:
- A citizen of the Philippines;
- A person of good moral character;
- Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests to be administered by the PNP;
- Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized learning institution;
- Must have any of the following basic eligibility requirements:
- PNP Entrance (NAPOLCOM)
- RA No. 1080 (Bar and Board Examinations)
- PD No. 907 (CS eligibility to College Honor Graduates)
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government;
- Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
- Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for male and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m);
- Must weigh not more or less than five kilograms (5kg) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her weight, age, and sex; and
- Must not be less than twenty-one (21) or more than thirty (30) years of age.
Cubos said all applications for recruitment may only be filed thru the PNP Online Recruitment Application System (ORAS) portal.
“Under this system, all applicants become nameless and faceless entries represented only by barcodes while going thru all the mandatory procedures of tests, interviews, and physical and psychological examinations,” Cubos explained. (PNP-PIO)
NAPOLCOM Exam (PNP Entrance Exam) 2020
The 2020 NAPOLCOM Exam exam is set on April 26, 2020. The online application schedule will start on January 27-31, 2020. Please take note that the website is available at 12NN of January 27 onwards. The filing period will start on February 24 to March 23, 2020.
Originally published at PNP-PIO.