This article is about PNP ITMS Hiring. The Information Technology Management Service (ITMS-PNP) is looking for IT Officers and Administrative Staffs. The salary of IT-related positions ranges from PhP 22,938/mo up to PhP 65,319/mo while the salary of Administrative positions ranges from PhP 11,086/mo up to PhP 25,232/mo depending on the Salary Grade level.
ITMS NUP Vacant Positions
How to Apply?
All interested applicants shall submit to ARMD, ITMS (Attn: PMAJ JOHANNES GOLD L. AQUINO) with the following requirements not later than May 31, 2019:
Mandatory Requirements for Civilian Applicants
- Civil Service PS (Form No. 2017) with latest ID picture (“A”)
- NSO Birth Certificate (“B”)
- College Diploma/Transcript of Records (“C”)
- Eligibility/ies (“D”)
- Trainings (“E”)
- Passport-Size Picture (“F”)
- Taken within six (6) months in white background with name tag (computer generated picture is prohibited)
- Undertaking of Non-Pending Case (“G”)
Qualifications to Apply for PNP ITMS Vacant Jobs
1. Education (see the individual education requirement)
2. Eligibility (see the individual eligibility requirement)
3. Work experience (see the individual work experience requirement)
4. At least 21 years old but not more than 30 years old upon oath taking for civilian applicants and not more than 46 years old for PNP member applicants.
5. Be at least 1.62 meters in height for male applicants and 1.57 meters for female applicants.
6. Weight is not more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex.
7. For in-service applicants: Must have at least a rating of Very Satisfactory (VS) in the last two consecutive rating period.
Deadline of application will be on May 31, 2019. For further inquiries, you may contact the Administrative and Resource Management Division (ARMD-ITMS-PNP) at (02) 723-0401 local 4504.
For questions and clarifications, you can also directly inquire to the official Facebook Page of PNP-ITMS.