The PNP Online Recruitment portal is now open for aspiring male and female applicants.
PNP Online Recruitment | Announcement
In connection with the Unfilled Quota for Male and Female Applicants (Attrition Quota) Please be informed that the portal for male and female applicants is already available for all PROs 1-13, PRO COR, PRO BAR, NCRPO and to the following National Support Units (NSU):
- Aviation Security Group (AVSEGROUP);
- Anti-Kidnapping Group (AKG);
- Maritime Group (MG);
- Anti-Cyber Crime Group (ACG);
- Intelligence Group (IG)
- Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG);
- Highway Patrol Group (HPG);
- Health Service (HS);
- Headquarters Support Service (HSS); and
- Special Action Force (SAF) – No female quota.
Link for Male applicant:
Link for Female applicant:
To avoid any disqualification, double-check all the documents to be uploaded. All-female applicants who pretended to be male and vice versa and was able to register shall be removed from the list and will not be considered even if they already have QR Code. Please access it immediately because it is on a “first COME-first SAVE” basis system.
The PNP Recruitment and Selection Service (PNP-RSS) posted an announcement regarding the opening date of the PNP Online Portal for the 2020 Attrition Quota.
Leave a Reply