The PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT) also known as PNPA Entrance Exam is schedule to be on November 10, 2019. This article will give you the details on application period, requirements, qualifications and how you can apply.
What is PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT)
The PNPA Cadetship Program is a government Scholarship Program. It is a 4-year education and training program leading to the Bachelor of Science In Public Safety degree. Graduates are appointed as Police Lieutenants of the Philippine National Police, as Inspectors of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology and Bureau of Fire Protection.
- Natural born Filipino citizen;
- Eighteen (18) to twenty-two (22) years old on the date of appointment;
- Single with no parental obligation;
- At least Senior High School graduate upon admission;
- At least 5 feet and 4 inches (162.5cm.) for male and 5 feet and 2 inches (157.5 cm.) for female in height;
- With weight that corresponds to the applicant’s height, gender and age (in reference to BMI);
- Physically and mentally fit to undergo the Cadetship Program;
- With good moral character (no criminal, administrative and civil derogatory record;
- Without pending complaint and/or case before any tribunal involving moral turpitude and other cases against the State;
- Not a former cadet of PNPA, or other service academies (PMA, PMMA, MAAP);
- Not have been dismissed from any private employment or government position for cause;
Exemption for PNPACAT (Philippine National Police Academy Cadet Admission Test):
Senior High School with highest honors, and college summa cum laude, magna cum laude, cum laude and are exempt from taking the Cadet Admission Test (written) provided, he/she shall apply and submit the application form with certification of honor from his/her School/ College/ University to reach PNPA Registrar’s Office before the end of the announced application period. Provided also, that he/she satisfies the initial requirements for admission.
PNPACAT Application Period
The schedule for filing of application is from July 1, 2019 until September 30, 2019.
How to Apply to PNPACAT?
Submit duly accomplished application form with an attached photocopy of PSA birth certificate, through prepaid express mails (LBC, JRS, TO GO, etc.) to the Office of the Registrar or mail to: The Director (Attn: Registrar), Philippine National Police Academy, Camp General Mariano N. Castañeda, Silang, Cavite 4118.
Testing Centers for PNPA Entrance Exam
How to Apply Online
- Go to http://app.pnpa.ph/register.php
- Prepare the scanned copy of PSA Birth Certificate, scanned copy of accomplished Medical Certificate, and scanned photo of yourself for identification.
Coverage of PNPA Entrance Exam
- Communication Skills;
- Logical and Reasoning Ability;
- Math and Sciences;
- General Information and Current Events