The PROCOR 1st Cycle Attrition Recruitment Program is NOW OPEN! The Police Regional Office – Cordillera has posted in their official Facebook Page about the said attrition program.
In the memorandum signed by Police Senior Superintendent Allen Rae F. Co, the applicants are requested to take note of the following information.
Memo: PROCOR 1st Cycle Attrition Recruitment Program
1. Reference: 1st Cycle Attrition Recruitment Program CY 2018.
2. This pertains to the opening of the 1st Cycle Attrition Quota CY 2018.
3. In this regard, please be informed that this PRO is given 187 quota for the 1st Cycle Attrition CY 2018, wherein 160 quota is given for male applicants and 27 for female applicants.
4. In this regard, kindly disseminate the following:
- Online application is now open.
- New female applicants will not be accommodated because of the excess female applicants last Regular Quota who will be re-evaluated for this cycle.
- Website for online application is https://attritioncy2018.pnp-dprm.com/.
- The ONLY official Facebook Page is PROCOR Recruitment Section, updates regarding the recruitment will be posted on the said page.
- Read: Step by Step Guide to PNP Online Application | PNP ORAS
5. For your information and appropriate action.
PROCOR Facebook Page Post
How to Apply to PROCOR?
For interested applicants, you may proceed to our office at Camp Major Bado Dangwa, La Trinidad, Benguet from 9am-4pm for assistance in registering online.
Please bring with you the soft copies of your files:
- 2×2 ID Picture – JPEG file
- Transcript of Records and Diploma – PDF file
- Eligibility – PDF file