If you are planning to be part of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) as a permanent employee, check this PSA Hiring. There are 115 vacant positions nationwide.
There are about 42 vacant positions in Central Office and 73 vacant positions in Field Offices from different regions.
Read Also: Salary Grade 2022 Table
PSA Hiring | Central Office
The 10-page List of Vacant Positions in PSA Central Office includes the following:
PSA Hiring | Field Offices from Different Regions
The 16-page List of Vacant Positions in PSA Field Offices from different regions includes the following:
Requirements for Application
- Application letter stating the specific position title with salary grade (SG) level and specific division/province or place of assignment as posted. An applicant may apply for a maximum of two (2) positions regardless of occupational group;
- Two (2) original copies of duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent ID picture taken within three (3) months prior to submission of application (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017) duly subscribed and sworn to by an authorized administering officer; Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form No. 212 – Attachment) (if applicable);
- Photocopy of authenticated Eligibility (CSC, CESB, RA 1080, PRC, PD 907, etc.);
- Photocopy of Transcript of Record;
- Photocopy of Certificate/s of Training relevant to the position applied and participated within the last five (5) years (if applicable);
- Certified copy of Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) or its equivalent for the last rating period (for applicants with work experience); and
- Affidavit of Informed Consent, Waiver and Undertaking of Compliance to the Minimum Qualification Standards and Requirements.
- For SG 24 applicants : Certification from authorized personnel, indicating that they are performing supervisory functions, including the specific period and number of subordinates.
How to Apply to PSA Hiring Nationwide
- All applicants are required to submit their application addressed to:
Dr. Dennis S. Mapa
National Statistician and Civil Registrar General
- Applicants may submit personally or through courier:
Human Resources Division
Philippine Statistics Authority
11th floor Cyberpod One Bldg.
Eton Centris Complex
EDSA cor. Quezon Ave., Diliman,
Quezon City, 1101
Telephone no. (02) 3748260
- Electronic filing of applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants who sent application and documents through courier must submit, within three (3) calendar days from sending thereof, the return slip or tracking number receipt through email at [email protected]
- One set of application documents per position applied for must be submitted.
- Application letter stating NO salary grade and specific place of assignment as posted will automatically be rejected.
- PSA respects the Next-in-Rank principle in the Omnibus Rules on Appointments and Other Human Resource Actions (ORAOHRA) subject to qualification standards and requirements of the position. However failure to submit the application and/or PSA Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board (PSA-HRMPSB) Form 2 (Waiver as Next-in-Rank Form) by any PSA employee considered as next in rank is automatically a waiver of his/her privilege.
- The PSA reserves the right to suspend or terminate the hiring process for whatever reason or disqualify any and/or all of the applicants for failure to comply any of the forgoing requirements and instructions without incurring liabilities against any of the applicant/s.
- Applicants must present the original copy of the documents/attachments in the application letter to the Secretariat before the interview. None presentation of any of these documents will automatically disqualify the applicant.
- Application and documents submitted after the deadline at 5:00 PM will not be accepted.
- Application with incomplete required document/s including the required information or data there in will not be accepted.
How to Apply Online
You can also file your application via PSA Online Career Portal.
Deadline of Application
All applications will be accepted until August 31, 2022.