The basic monthly salary of Information Systems Analysts will be PhP 22,149 per month (SG 12). If you are qualified, there are many vacancies for this position in all Regional and Field Offices of the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
Qualifications for Information Systems Analysts I
You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Informations Systems or any IT related courses. The PSA is not looking for any experience or training. Thus, even fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
However, since this is a government position, all applicants are preferred to have a Civil Service Eligibility (Professional).
The PSA has a remark on the job posting. The applicants should be able to speak the dialect dominant in the region/province where s/he will be assigned; and willing to be assigned in another municipality for extended period, if needed.
- March 15 Civil Service Exam Cancellation
- Suspension of Filing of Applications for the August 9, 2020 CSE-PPT
Number of Vacancies Per Region
There are total of 88 vacancies nationwide for the position of Information Systems Analyst I. Here are the breakdown per region.
Applicants are required to submit the following requirements:
- Application letter stating the specific position title and place of assignment;
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (Civil Service Form 212, Revised 2017) with Work Experience Sheet;
- Transcript of Records and Diploma (photocopy);
- Proof of CSC/PRC Eligibility (photocopy);
- Certificate of Training (photocopy); and
- Certificate of Experience relevant to the position (photocopy).
In the event that the afore-stated documents will be submitted through email, they must be in PDF file. The copies of the original of these documents will be presented upon interview.
How to Apply
Applicants may submit personally or through the email addresses in list below:
Since majority of the regions are already in General Community Quarantine (GCQ), you can apply walk-in already. However, it is advisable that applicants must initially inquire via call/text/email the concerned PSA Offices.
Deadline of Submission of Application
Applications will be accepted until 19 June 2020, Friday at 5:00 p.m.