Here are the updated quarantine status from the latest “Talk to the People Address” of President Rodrigo Roa Duterte.
Quarantine Status | General Community Quarantine (GCQ)
- Metro Manila
- Region II (Cagayan, Isabela, Nueva Vizcaya, Quirino, Santiago City)
- Region III (Aurora, Bataan, Bulacan, Tarlac, Olongapo City)
- Region IV-A (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, Quezon, and Occidenta5l Mindoro)
- Region VII (Bohol, Cebu, Negros Oriental, Siquijor, Mandaue City, Lapu-Lapu City)
- Mindanao (Davao City and Zamboanga City)
Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ)
- Cebu City
Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ)
- Talisay City in Cebu Province
Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ)
- The rest of the country remains under modified general community quarantine.
This will be effective starting June 16 until June 30, 2020.
Guidelines on Community Quarantine | ECQ, MECQ, GCQ and GCQ
These are the latest guidelines released by the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases.