The Civil Service Commission (CSC) issued their Examination Advisory No. 01 s. 2021 regarding the Civil Service Exam fee refund amounting to PhP 500.
How to Process the Refund
For those registered examinees last 15 March 2020 Career Service Examination-Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT), which was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, have until December 2021 to claim their refund.
There are two modes of claiming the refund.
1. Refund in Person
- In the Authorized/Concerned CSC Regional Office (RO)/ Field Office (FO) (where the examinee originally filed his/her application)
- Through Conduit CSC RO/FO (where the examinee’s present place of residence or work is nearest)
2. Refund via Online
- The Refundee shall choose the payment facility from a set of options given by the CSC RO.
For the details of the specific refund process, kindly check the PDF file below:
Requirements to Prepare
1. Accomplished Request of Refund Form (RRF).
2. Valid ID (Photocopy/Scan)
3. Authorization Letter (if via representative) – See Sample
Refundees are advised to coordinate with their Authorized/Concerned CSC Regional Office through the following email addresses or contact numbers.