This is the official memo of Civil Service Commission regarding the rescheduling of last August 12 Civil Service Exam of the affected areas particularly the NCR and Rizal areas. This is the CSC Examination Advisory No. 21, ,s. 2018.
The Civil Service Commission (CSC) has approved the resetting of the August 12, 2018 Career Service Examination, Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) for NCR and Morong, Rizal to November 11, 2018. The resetting is in view of the suspension of the August 12, 2018 CSE-PPT implemented in these areas due to the onslaught of torrential rains (Habagat) enhanced by Tropical Storm Karding.
Please be advised of the following guidelines/procedures which shall govern the November 11, 2018 Reset CSE—PPT;
1. For examinees of NCR
Examinees concerned shall have the same testing center and school assignment as in the suspended August 12, 2018 CSE—PPT. No request for transfer of testing center and school assignment shall be allowed.
2. For examinees of Morong, Rizal
Examinees concerned shall have the same testing venue/school assignment as in the suspended August 12, 2018 CSE-PPT.
3. All examinees concerned shall no longer be required to register again. The general admission rules shall apply on examination day (November 11, 2018), Examinees should
bring the following items:
– ID. card (preferably the same ID. card presented during filing of application for the suspended August 12, 2018 CSE-PPT. If the ID. card to be presented for admission is different from the ID. card presented during filing of application, the examinee must present any of the other accepted ID. cards which preferably is valid, i.e. not expired);
– BLACK BalIPen/s;
– Original of Bilth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority, or the Local Civil Registry printed on Security Paper (only if ID. card has no date of birth);
– Application Receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt (if available);
– Notice of School Assignment generated thru the Online Notice of School Assignment (if available); and
– Water, or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) placed in clear/transgarent container, and/or candies/biscuits, which shall be subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/Proctor.
4. All examinees concerned shall only be given one chance to take the rescheduled examination free of charge. Those who would not be able to take the November 11, 2018
Reset CSE—PPT shall have their examination fee and slot forfeited. Any request for postponement/another rescheduling shall not be allowed. For this matter, they shall file a new application for the next schedule of CSE-PPT and pay the corresponding examination fee.
5. The following Important Reminders are reiterated:
* NO I.D. N0 EXAM
* GATES OF TESTING VENUES SHALL BE CLOSED TO EXAMINEES AT EXACTLY 7:30 am. Examinees that arrive later than 7:30 am. shall NOT be admitted.
* Wear proper attire on examination day. SLEEVELESS SHIRT/BLOUSE, SHORTS/SHORT PANTS, and SLIPPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
* Bringing of cellular phones and any other gadgets, including smart phones/watches and pens/eyeglasses with built—in camera, calculators, wristwatches with calculator,
books and other forms of printed materials and all other similar items, is NOT allowed.
Further, NO bags and any other personal stuff shall be allowed. Examinees are strongly advised to bring ONLY the items listed under Item 3 (Things to Bring) above.
Please be guided accordingly.
FERNANDO M. PORIO
Examination, Recruitment and Placement Office
30 AUG 2018
Source: CSC Exam Advisory 21 s. 2018