The Recruitment and Selection Service (RSS) of Philippine National Police (PNP) has issued the Advisory No. 04-1C2020 regarding the resumption of the 1st Cycle 2020 Patrolman/Patrolwoman Regular Quota. Here are the details.
PRSS Advisory No. 04-1C2020
Minimum Qualifications for Patrolman/Patrolwoman
1. A citizen of the Philippines;
2. A person of good moral character;
3. Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests to be administered by the PNP;
4. Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized learning institution;
5. Must be eligible;
- PNP Entrance (NAPOLCOM)
- RA No. 1080 (Bar and Board Examinations)
- PD No. 907 (CS eligibility to College Honor Graduates)
Read Also: NAPOLCOM Entrance Exam | Schedule and Requirements
6. Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government;
7. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
8. Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for male and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m);
9. Must weight not more or less than five kilograms (5kg) from the standard weight Corresponding to his/her weight, age, and sex; and
10. Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age.
Salary of Patrolman/Patrolwoman
According to the PNP Salary Per Rank, the monthly base pay of Patrolman or Patrolwoman (Police Officer 1) is PhP 29,668.
If you have question regarding the PNP Recruitment for 1st Cycle 2020 Regular Quota, you may directly send your message at PNP RSS Facebook Page.
Good day. I passed the CSC Prof level but I’m already 31 y/o. can I still apply in PNP? If so what are additional requirements and procedures needed? Thank you.
Hindi na po pwede ang 31 yo.
Hello Maam/Sir. Good evening. May I know if living with live-in partner applicant is qualified for the said hiring? Please mind to reply to my querries . I need an answer. Thank you very much
As far as the qualifications is concerned, wala naman pong nagsasabi na bawal mag-apply if you have a live in partner.
Qualified pa po ba ako 26yrs old? High school grad pangarap ko po talaga mag pulis
May BS degree po dapat.
wow! this is a good oppurtunity. I would like to ask if I am still qualified,.I am 35 years old and 5’2 height. I am a teacher.Thank you for your response.l
Unfortunately, hindi na po pwede. Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age.
Hello. Any update for those who already filed for PNP entrance exam last April 26, 2020?
Kindly follow up sa region kung saan po kayo nag-apply.