This Room Assignment for Civil Service Exam was issued to all the examinees of the March 18, 2018 Career Service Examination, Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT). If you are one of the examiner for this first batch of CSE, make sure you will read these important reminders.
Reminders for Civil Service Exam
NO I.D., NO EXAM
- Wear proper attire on examination day. SLEEVELESS SHIRT/BLOUSE, SHORTS/SHORT PANTS, and SLIPPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Bringing of cellular phones and any other gadgets, including smart phones/watches, calculators, wristwatches with calculator, books and other forms of printed materials and all other similar items, is NOT allowed.
- Further, NO bags and any other personal stuff shall be allowed. In this light, examinees are advised to bring ONLY the items listed under Item B (Things to Bring) below.
- Failure to take the examination on scheduled date shall mean forfeiture of examination fee and slot. Re-scheduling of examination date is NOT allowed.
A. Room Assignment for Civil Service Exam
Examinees’ school assignment for the March 18, 2018 CSE-PPT for Professional and SubProfessional levels may be generated using ONSA or the Online Notice of School Assignment.
ONSA shall be available and can be accessed in the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph by March 5, 2018.
Note: The CSC does not recognize and is not liable for any other postings on any other websites that are not affiliated with, or are engaged in the unauthorized use of the name of, the CSC.
To use ONSA, examinees should encode/fill in the required data in the corresponding data fields accurately, following the indicated format. As applicable, examinees are advised to have a print-out of their Notice of School Assignment using ONSA.
If examinees cannot access the ONSA and/or still do not know their school assignment one week before the examination day, they should inquire directly with the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. A complete directory of CSC Regional/Field Offices nationwide is available at the CSC website.
In case you experience error in accessing ONSA, please directly call your CSC Regional Office to get your school assignment:
*NCR: 740-8412 / 749-0980 / 781-5864 / 781-5886 / 741-6097
*Region 1: (072) 700-5639 / (072) 205-0081
*Region 2: (078) 844-3605 / (078) 844-5352
*Region 3: (045) 455-3242 / (045) 455-3241
*Region 4: 927-1830 / 920-9987 / 927-1809
*Region 5: (052) 482-0314 / (052) 482-0699
*Region 6: (033) 321-2668 to 69
*Region 7: (032) 414-7676 / (032) 414-7488 / (032) 253-9050
*Region 8: (053) 323-2967/ (053) 323-2857
*Region 9: (062) 955-1643 / (062) 955-5946
*Region 10: (088) 858-7563 / (088) 858-2805 / (088) 855-0397
*Region 11: (082) 299-1727 / (082) 299-1724 / (082) 2991725 / (082) 297-0910
*Region 12: (064) 5521911 / (064) 552-1383 / (064) 552-1118 / Mobile # (0918) 4453636
*CAR: (074) 443-5981 / (074) 442-0367 / (074) 443-0366
*CARAGA: (085) 342-6089 / +63918-513-4278
*ARMM: (064) 552-0512 / (064) 552-0327 / (064) 552-1855 / 0995-5813182
*CSC Public Assistance and Complaints Desk: (02) 951-2575 / 951-2576
*Contact Center ng Bayan: 1-6565 / 0908-8816565
*CSC Examination, Recruitment, and Placement Office: 951-2578; 931-8163
B. Things to Bring to Civil Service Exam
Bring ONLY the following items on examination day:
1. I.D. card – preferably the same I.D. card presented during filing of application. If the I.D. card to be presented for admission is different from the I.D. card presented during filing of application, the examinee must present any of the following accepted I.D. cards, which is preferably valid (not expired):
C. Other Reminders for Civil Service Exam
Examinees are advised of the following procedures and reminders:
D. Scope of Examination and Other Information