Room Assignment CPA Board Exam for October 2017 is released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Accountancy few days before the licensure exam.
The CPA board exam is scheduled to take place on October 7-8 & 14-15, 2017 at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Tacloban and Tuguegarao.
Manila Room Assignment CPA Board Exam
Baguio Room Assignment CPA Board Exam
Cebu Room Assignment CPA Board Exam
Cagayan de Oro Room Assignment CPA Board Exam
Davao Room Assignment CPA Board Exam
Iloilo Room Assignment CPA Board Exam
Lucena Room Assignment CPA Board Exam
Tacloban Room Assignment CPA Board Exam
Tuguegarao Room Assignment CPA Board Exam
[pdf-embedder url=”http://governmentph.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Program-October-2017-CPA-Board-Exam.pdf” title=”Program October 2017 CPA Board Exam”]
The following are some of the reminders during the examination:
- As posted by PRC, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper. The Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, Pencils No. 1 or 2/ Black ink ballpen, metered stamped mailing envelope, long brown and plastic/transparent envelopes.
- PRC reminds examinees to report before 6:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
- Examinees are advised to verify their application number on the day of examination from room watchers/proctors assigned to the room.
- Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Professional Regulation Commission. For male examinees, plain white polo shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with decent pants or slacks. For female, plain white blouse or shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with skirt or slacks.
- The following are prohibited inside the examination premises: Books, notes, review materials, printed materials containing data or formula, programmable calculators, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, smart watches, and bags of any kind.
Accountancy is one of the programs with huge number of examinees being administered by PRC. On the same exams conducted May 2017, 3,389 out of 9,645 examinees passed while on October 2016, 5,249 out of 14,390 board exam takers passed.
To be notified of the room assignment [PDF] files, write your email address inside the box below.