Before you join any of the following investments, home-based jobs, internet businesses and trading, make sure you read first the SEC warning and advisories.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has received information for the following individuals or group of persons, and entities:
- Online Paluwagan (Posted 27 April 2018)
- The Commission has received information that individuals or group of persons are enticing the public to invest in what is obviously a “Ponzi Scheme” in the guise of “Online Paluwagan” or “Onpal” through the following social media accounts, pages, or groups… [click to continue reading to see the 30 lists of Onpal of those that have SEC warning]
- Warning on Online Investments Unregistered Entities Soliciting Online Investments (Posted 18 April 2018)
- The Commission has received information that individuals or group of persons representing various unregistered online investment entities are enticing the public to invest their money in high-earning investment products. Based on an investigation conducted by the Department, the following unregistered entities have been soliciting investments from the public… [click to continue reading to see the 14 lists of Online Investments that have SEC warning]
- Advisory on Financial.Org (Posted 12 April 2018)
- Advisory on Cloud Mining Contracts (Posted 10 April 2018)
- ONECASH TRADING (Posted 14 March 2018)
- In its Facebook Account Onecash Trading is inviting the public to sign up to their website through a sponsored link and deposit an amount of One Thousand Pesos (Php 1,000.00) as enrollment fee. Upon activation thereof, a member may opt to become a Trader with a promise receiving 25% return of investment every Thursday for Eight (8) consecutive weeks without doing anything or to be a Builder wherein a member shall be receiving Fifty Pesos (Php 50.00) per direct and indirect invites up to the 10th level… [read the whole article]
- PBB150 TRADING (Posted 14 March 2018)
- In its Facebook Account, PBB150 Trading introduced one of its scheme called “Cash Back System,” where part of their marketing plan is to persuade the public to buy their products and/or goods with guaranteed 120% cashback. PBB150 Trading has no physical products and is engaged in what they called the “4th earning system,” where according to PBB’s CEO, Mr. Leonardo Dano Labastida, members may buy a digital currency called “Kringles,” amounting to Fifty Five pesos (Php 55.00) each (maximum of 20 Kringles per account), with a promise that said amount will become Eighty pesos (Php 80.00) in a span of two (2) weeks… [read the whole article]
- 1LEGACY (FORMERLY SECRET2SUCCESS) (Posted 01 March 2018)
- The SEC has received reports that the operators of SECRET2SUCCESS (S2S) are now using 1LEGACY to continue their illegal investment-taking activities. Per verification, 1LEGACY is inviting people to invest under a similar scheme used by S2S and for which the latter was issued an ADVISORY by this Commission… [read the whole article]
- WAHANA CREDIT AND LOAN CORPORATION / WAHANA MULTI PURPOSE BANK (Posted 01 March 2018)
- SEC Advisory on Unitynet Corporation/ Unity Network (Posted 14 February 2018)
- The Commission has received information that individuals or group of persons representing UNITYNET CORPORATION (“UNITYNET or Unity Network”) are enticing the public to invest in the said entity online or through the internet. Based on the information communicated and gathered by the Commission, UNITYNET or Unity Network, headed by Eduard Gary Salazar Reformina, allegedly sells the so-called “Ascending Profit System” (APS), an online automated system… [read more]
- SEC Advisory on Retail Trade (Posted 12 February 2018)
- DIGITAL CURRENCY CO. LTD. (Posted 9 February 2018)
- PLANPROMATRIX ONLINE CO. (Posted 9 February 2018)
- Based on the information gathered by the Commission, PPM, headed by Mark George Barnuevo Naval (a.k.a. Bong Naval), allegedly offers a home-based online business with a capital of Six Hundred Pesos (Php600.00) where prospective investors/members are entitled to various e-books and electronic materials such as video/audio tutorials, icons, graphics, fonts, templates, etc. Likewise, a prospective investor may promote his own business thru PPM’s ADS Package… [read more]
- PLANETBIZ INTERNATIONAL INC. (Posted 5 February 2018)
- Pre-selling of Securities to the Public in the form of Shares Stock in Hospitals (Posted 26 January 2018)
- Keen and Accurate Holistic Trading Corporation (Posted 23 January 2018)
- SECRET2SUCCESS (Posted 23 January 2018)
- Based on the information communicated and gathered by the Commission, S2S, headed by Mr. Rafael Garcia De Andres (a.k.a. Coach Raf), allegedly invites people to join S2S by just enrolling in its ONLINE ACADEMY by paying Two Hundred Fifty Pesos (Php250.00)… [read more]
- SEC Advisory on Initial Coin Offerings (Posted 08 January 2018)
- ALIFELONG MARKETING AND SERVICES INC. (Posted 05 January 2018)
Those who act as salesmen, brokers, dealers or agents of these unregistered investment entities in selling or convincing people to invest in the these schemes being offered by them including solicitations or recruitment through the internet may likewise be prosecuted and held criminally liable under Section 28 of the Securities Regulation Code and penalized with maximum fine of Five Million Pesos (P5,000,000.00) or imprisonment of Twenty One (21) years or both pursuant to Section 73 of the SRC.
Accordingly, those who invite or recruit other people to join or invest in this venture or offer investment contracts or securities to the public may be held criminally liable or accordingly sanctioned or penalized in accordance with the Supreme Court decision in the case of SEC vs. Oudine Santos (G.R. No. 195542, March 19, 2014).
You can view all the 2018 SEC Public Advisories at the official website of Securities and Exchange Commission:
I invested in ppm.just yesterday. Is this really a scam?