Talented senior high school students aspiring to become engineers and scientists can now apply for DOST Scholarship 2021. Here are the details on how to apply.
DOST Scholarship 2021 Announcement
The Department of Science and Technology-Science Education Institute (DOST-SEI) has opened its undergraduate scholarship programs, namely RA 7687 and Merit to senior high school students who wish to pursue four- or five-year courses in S&T fields starting SY 2021-2022.
DOST Scholarship Benefits
- Monthly Living Allowance (P7,000 per month)
- Tuition and other school fees (P40,000 per Academic Year)
- Book Allowance (P10,000.00/year)
- MS/PE uniform for 1st Semester of First Year only (P1,000.00)
- Thesis Allowance (P10,000.00)
- Group Insurance (Premium)
- Transportation Allowance for those studying outside of home province (1 economy-class roundtrip fare)
- Summer Allowance (if required per curriculum)
- Tuition and other school fees (P1,500.00)
- Book Allowance of P500.00 (to submit O.R.)
- Monthly Allowance (2 months)
- Graduation clothing allowance (P1,000.00)
Online Application for DOST Scholarship
You can apply by logging in the SEI DOST Website: science-scholarships.ph
You can read the following articles to know all the details for DOST Scholarship.
- DOST Scholarship Primer
- DOST Scholarship Requirements and Exam Coverage
- DOST Priority Courses
- DOST Testing Centers
Date of Examination
The DOST Scholarship Examination is scheduled on October 25, 2020.
For DOST Scholarship, you can now start filing your application. The deadline of filing will be on August 28, 2020.