This is an important announcement from Department of Education (DepEd) regarding the SHS Voucher Application for the upcoming school year.
The Senior High School (SHS) Voucher Application for SY 2019-2020 has already opened last Sunday, May 26.
SHS Voucher Manual Application
For manual applications, mail/courier or personally submit the filled out Voucher Application Form (VAF-1) and complete requirements to the PEAC National Secretariat, 5th Floor Salamin Building, 197 Salcedo Street, Makati City 1229 on or before May 31.
Manual Application Procedures
Read Also: DepEd Calendar of Activities for 2019-2020
SHS Voucher Online Application
For online applications, submit the filled out form and scanned copy of complete requirements to the Online Voucher Application Portal (OVAP) on or before June 2. OVAP accounts may be created until May 31 only.
Please be reminded that Grade 10 completers from public schools, LUCs and SUCs, as well as Grade 10 completers from private schools who are Education Service Contracting (ESC) program grantees, are automatically qualified for the SHS VP and do not need to apply.
Online Application Procedures
- Access the Online Voucher Application Portal (OVAP) at ovap.peac.org.ph and follow the instructions to create an account. A valid and working email address is needed to create an account. Wait for the confirmation email to be sent to the submitted email address.
- Upon receipt of the confirmation email, click on the link provided to access the OVAP as a registered user.
- Complete the electronic Voucher Application Form (VAF-1)
- Scan or take a picture and upload the following:
- Recent 2×2 colored ID photo
- Parent Consent Form
- Certification of financial assistance received (issued by the school), if applicable
- Proof of financial means of the parents, guardian, or the person who is helping send the student to school as shown in the table below:
Schedule of Implementation
For inquiries, please call the PEAC National Secretariat at (02) 840-6000 local 130-132 and 840-6007 or send an email to [email protected].
Leave a Reply