You should schedule your appointment now at passport.gov.ph as per announcement of Department of Foreign Affairs in their Facebook Page.
If you will check all the comments in the post of DFA, you will see all the disappointments and hatred due to difficulty in accessing the website. Others suggested to bring back the walk in application to all. Some also said that they had successfully scheduled an appointment but it took them a lot of patience. One comment says that it is easy to set an appointment during the time of 2:00 AM to 4:00 AM.
How to set an appointment at passport.gov.ph
The following do not need an online appointment:
- Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
- Persons With Disability (PWDs)
- Senior Citizens
- Solo Parent with Valid Solo Parent ID
- Pregnant women with medical certificate
- Minors seven (7) years old and below
You may avail of the PRIORITY LANE at DFA Aseana or at any DFA Satellite Office or Regional Consular Office to apply for your passport.
If you are not an OFW, PWD, senior citizen, solo parent, pregnant, or minor, then you need to follow the regular process of getting an online passport appointment at www.passport.gov.ph.
- Requirements for Passport New Application
- Requirements for Passport Renewal
- DFA Passport Application via Online
- No need for online passport appointment: OFWs, PWDs, and Senior Citizens