Aspiring scholars can now apply for the SM Scholarship 2022 by preparing and submitting the following requirements.
SM Scholarship Qualifications
Prior to application, interested applicants shall make sure they qualify through its criteria of eligibility:
- Grade 12 graduates from public and private schools in the areas covered. Applicants from private schools must have a DepEd voucher and must be Grade 10 finishers from public high schools.
- Has a general weighted average grade of at least 92% or its equivalent for Grade 12 – 1st semester.
- Has an annual total household income of P150,000 or less.
SM Scholarship Online Application
SM Scholarship Benefits
SM College Scholarship grants its scholars with the following benefits:
- Full tuition and other school fees;
- Monthly stipend;
- Part-time job opportunities during semestral break and Christmas break;
- Enrichment programs and other fun activities sponsored by SM; and
- Graduate scholars receive exclusive job offers with the SM Group.
SM Scholarship Requirements
Applicants need to submit their accomplished online application form with the following attachments:
- Either one of the following:
- Latest Income Tax Returns of parent/s or guardian; or
- Certificate of Non-Filing of Income; or
- Certificate of Indigency;
- Latest Grade 12 report card
- Birth Certificate
- Two (2) copies of recent 2×2 ID pictures; and
- Sketch of residence to the nearest SM Mall.
SM Scholarship Application Period
The SM Scholarship 2022 will start to accept online applications starting January 15 until March 15, 2022.