Kung ikaw ay isang SSS Voluntary Member, ito ang ilan sa mga bagay na dapat mong tandaan. Nilikom namin ang ilan sa mga madalas na katanungan na may kinalaman sa SSS Voluntary Membership.
1. Maaari ko bang ituloy ang paghuhulog ko sa SSS kung ako ay nahinto na sa pagtatrabaho?
Upon separation from employment, your employer’s obligation to pay your SSS contributions ceases at the end of the month of separation. However you shall still be credited with all the contributions paid on your behalf and remain entitled to SSS benefits and privileges, as long as you meet the necessary qualifying conditions.
You may opt to continue paying the total contributions as a voluntary member to maintain your right to full benefits. In case of re-employment with the private sector, you can stop paying as a voluntary member and resume payment of contributions as an employee-member through your employer.
In case of re-employment with the public sector wherein you will be covered by the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS), you may opt to continue paying your SSS contributions as a voluntary member so that you can enjoy social security benefits under both institutions.
Sa madaling salita, maaring ituloy mo ang paghuhulog bilang isang SSS Voluntary Member. Hindi mo na kailangang pang magrehistro ulit ng bagong SS Number.
Read Also: Updated SSS Contribution Table 2018
2. Kailan ang deadline sa pagbabayad kung ako ay isang SSS Voluntary Member?
To know the deadline of payment for SSS Voluntary Member, all you need to know is to check the last digit of your SS Number.
- Kung ang huling numero ay 1 o 2, ang deadline ay ika 10 ng susunod na buwan;
- Kung 3 o 4, ika 15 naman ng buwan; sa 5 o 6- ika 20 naman ng buwan;
- Kung 7-8 end digit ay ika 25 ng buwan; at
- Kung 9 o 0 ang huling numero ng iyong SS Number ay katapusan naman ng buwan ang iyong payment deadline.
3. Ano ba ang mga benepisyo na maaari kong makuha bilang SSS Voluntary Member?
If you are an SSS member, you can avail the following benefits:
- Sickness Benefit. It’s a daily cash allowance paid for the number of days a member is unable to work due to sickness or injury.
- Maternity Benefit. It’s a daily cash allowance granted to a female member who is unable to work due to childbirth or miscarriage.
- Disability Benefit. It’s a cash benefit granted – either as a monthly pension or a lump-sum amount – to a member who becomes permanently disabled, either partially or totally.
- Retirement Benefit. It’s a cash benefit granted – either as a monthly compensation or a lump-sum amount – to a member who can no longer work due to old age.
- Death. It’s a cash benefit granted – either as a monthly compensation or lump-sum amount – to the beneficiaries of a deceased member.
- Funeral. A funeral grant of ₱20,000 to whoever paid for the burial expenses of the deceased member.
- Salary Loan. It’s a cash loan granted to an employed, currently – paying self-employed or voluntary member. It is intended to meet the member’s short-term credit needs.
4. Ano ang dapat kong gawin kapag may kailangang palitan sa aking personal record?
Changes in your record should be reported immediately to the nearest SSS office through the submission of Member’s Data Change Request (SS Form E-4) and the required supporting documents:
- Change of civil status from Single to Married – Marriage contract
- Change of civil status from Married to Single – Death certificate (if due to death of previously reported spouse); Certificate of Finality of Annulment or Decree of Divorce
- New/additional/change of dependents/beneficiaries – Birth or Baptismal Certificate(s) of children or marriage contract for spouses
- Correction of name/date of birth – Birth or Baptismal Certificate or unexpired Passport
5. Sino ba dapat ang maging beneficiary ko?
The primary beneficiaries of a member are the legitimate dependent spouse until he or she remarries, the dependent legitimate, legitimated or legally adopted, and illegitimate children, who are not yet 21 years old. If the member is single and without children, the benefits will go to the dependent parents who are considered the secondary beneficiaries.
In the absence of both primary and secondary beneficiaries, any other person designated by the member in his/her SSS records shall be considered as the beneficiary.
6. Paano kung may hindi pa ako nababayarang loan sa SSS?
Mahigit sa 250,000 miyembro ng Social Security System (SSS) ang makikinabang sa SSS Loan Restructuring Program (LRP) na may penalty condonation na iaalok nito simula sa Abril 2 hanggang Oktubre 1, 2018.
Maaaring mag-apply sa program ang mga miyembro na may past due loan tulad ng:
- Salary Loan
- Emergency Loan
- Educational Loan (old)
- Study Now Pay Later Plan
- Voc-Tech Loans
- Y2K Loans
- Investments Incentive Loan.
- Dapat ay naninirahan o nagtatrabaho ang miyembro sa lugar na nasalanta ng kalamidad na idineklara ng National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) o ng National Government.
Read the details: SSS Loan Restructuring Program Muling Ipapatupad
7. Kailan ako maaaring makapag-loan sa SSS?
Dapat ay may tatlumpu’t anim (36) na buwan ka nang may contribution para maaari ka nang makapag-loan at dapat ay active ang bayad sa huling anim na buwan.
Kung nais mo naman na makapag-pension, dapat ay minimum na 120 months na contributions o mahigit sampung (10) taon. Kung kaya niyo pong maghulog ng mas maraming taon at mas malaki sa huling limang taon bago kayo mag 60, mas maganda para mas malaki ang magiging pension.
Apat (4) na beses kang maaaring mag-avail ng maternity benefit. Mahalagang magsumite ng maternity notification sa SSS kapag nalaman mong buntis ka. Subalit kailangang nakapaghulog ka ng tatlong (3) buwan sa loob ng 12 buwan bago ang semester ng iyong panganganak.