The Bureau of Corrections (BuCor) under the Department of Justice is hiring Corrections Officers, Correction Technical Officers and Non-Uniformed Personnel with basic salary of PhP 29,668.00.
Requirements for Corrections Officers and Correction Technical Officers
- Letter of Intent
- 10 copies of DULY ACCOMPLISHED CSC FORM 212 Revised 2017 (Personal Data Sheet) | 3 Originals & 7 Photocopies (Notarized)
- 3 copies of AUTHENTICATED CERTIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY (CSC/PRC) and Official Receipt
- AUTHENTICATED TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS and AUTHENTICATED CERTIFICATION from School/CHED
- Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Drugtest/HEPA Screening/ECG (Photocopy) from a Government Hospital
Scheduled (upon submission of Complete Requirements)
- Physical/Agility Test
- BuCor Written Examination
- HRMPSB Panel Interview
- PNPGH Neuro Psychiatric Clearance
- Medical Clearance (CSC Form 211)
Where to Apply?
- BuCor National Headquarters, New Bilibid Prison, Muntinlupa
- Iwahig Prison and Penal Farm (IPPF)
- Davao Prison and Penal Farm (DPPF)
- Sablayan Prison and Penal Farm (SPPF)
- San Ramon Prison and Penal Farm (SRPPF)
- Leyte Regional Prison (LRP)
For recruitment inquiries, contact the Human Resource Division at (02) 850-0062/ 659-0832 or send an email at [email protected] and take note that electronic submission of requirements will not be considered.
Other Hiring at the Bureau of Corrections
BuCor is hiring LAWYERS! For recruitment inquiries, you may contact the Human Resource Division (HRD) at (02) 850-0062 / 659-0832 or email: [email protected]
BuCor is hiring Corrections Technical Officers. If you are licensed/registered in the following fields, try to apply.
- Med Techs